Get the free cookbook
Low Back Pain eBook
• Stabilise your pelvis to improve your lower back pain and tight hips.
• Learn why you experience back pain and increase your mobility.
• Find out which exercises relieve the pressure on your lower back.
• Let me give you a 10-minute workout that can be done anywhere.
• Activate glutes and minimise the compressive forces through the spine.
• Identify the reason for pain, instead of just addressing the symptom.
• Prevent your glutes from switching off to reduce the load on your back.
• Correct an overextended pelvis tilt, to bring it back into a neutral position.
"Julie is absolutely fantastic. She listened to exactly what I needed and wanted, and always knew what would be right for me! I 100% recommend seeing her for anything at all."
"Julie goes above and beyond for her clients and is one of the friendliest and most supportive health practitioners I've ever seen. Don't hesitate to see her - Julie is a gem!"
"She's passionate about her practice and makes sure to explain everything in great detail. Julie is an amazing practitioner and I would highly recommend her to anyone."
Keilor East, Victoria
"Could not be more thankful for the support and advice Julie has given me! She’s always available when I need her and has made my experience with her such a positive one."
"Thanks for being an amazing practitioner. You really connect with me and I love your passion. Your knowledge is incredible. Thank you for being really honest and genuine."
Keilor East, Victoria
"My experience with Julie has been exceptional... [She] was able to finally answer the questions relating to my health and I have seen amazing improvements."
Why Choose Naturoway?
People choose to work with me because:
- I am friendly, approachable, courteous, knowledgeable, motivated, reliable and dedicated to helping you feel better.
- I am a qualified health professional, who continues to learn and truly wants to help people be happier, healthier and fitter
- I am a Naturopath, Personal Trainer and Educator all rolled into one, giving you a great valued service!
- I am passionate about educating and empowering you to take control of your own health, so you can live the life you deserve
- I combine diet, herbal medicine, nutrition, lifestyle manage and exercise in my treatments for the best results
- I prescribe supplements that are superior quality, well absorbed, hypoallergenic & tailored to suit your specific needs
- My wellness programs are easy to follow, scientifically advanced and professionally developed to improve your overall health
- I use pathology tests that most General Practitioners don’t seem to know about, to investigate the cause of your health concerns
- Formal training has taught me the cautions and contraindications of supplements, herbal medicine and other medications to prescribe safely
Evidence Based Therapies
I use scientifically advanced, clinically proven treatment strategies, as well as traditional evidence to help you achieve your wellness goals. I adhere to the six naturopathic principles.
Education and Growth
I have a unique way of simplifying even the most technical of topics, to educate, inspire and empower you to take control of your health to prevent disease, so you can live the life you deserve.
Functional Pathology Testing
I use laboratory testing that can be performed in the comfort of your own home, to reveal your underlying cause, tailor your treatment strategies and speed up your wellness journey.
Superior Quality Products
I prescribe practitioner grade hypoallergenic supplements that can only be prescribed by a qualified health professional. They contain highly absorbable forms of nutrients and minimal excipients for optimal results.
Easy to Follow
I know life can be hectic and overwhelming, so my programs are straightforward, with comprehensive diet and lifestyle recommendations, recipes, meal plans and meal replacement options, for busy times.
Professional Advice & Support
I have undertaken training to be informed of safety concerns, cautions and interactions of supplements, herbal medicine and any medications you may be taking; and I can work with your other health care providers.