How healthy is your heart?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Do you have high cholesterol?
- Are you taking heart, cholesterol or blood pressure medication?
- Is there a family history of cardiovascular disease?
- Are you overweight?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you do too little exercise?
According to the Heart Research Institute, one Australian dies from cardiovascular disease every 12 minutes!
LDL, the 'bad' form of cholesterol is most likely to narrow your arteries and cause heart disease! Natural therapies can help!
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in Australia and New Zealand, accounting for up to 30% of all deaths.
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, let me help you and your heart be as healthy as possible. I can tailor a dietary plan suited to your individual needs.
Find out more about the Body Composition diagnostic test I offer.