Hormonal disorders include...
- Dysmenorrhoea - painful periods
- Menorrhagia - heavy periods
- Uterine fibroids
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
As many as 90% of women of reproductive age experience a menstrual or hormonal disorder, or both, that affects them on a regular basis.
Hormonal imbalance can be caused by factors, including...
- Environmental toxins
- Chemicals found in plastics, pesticides and household cleaning products
- Impaired gut and liver detoxification capacity
- Lack of exercise
- Excess weight
Oestrogen excess can lead to breast and uterine cancer!
Let me identify the cause and use nutritional and herbal supplements to effectively restore hormonal harmony and give you back your life!
Find out more about the Female and Male Hormone Profile diagnostic tests I offer.