Develop strategies to help you feel...
- More relaxed
- Less worried
- More positive
- In control of your situation
Recent data suggests over 25% of Australian adults report high levels of anxiety and/or depression.
Don't underestimate the impact that stress may have on your physical and mental well-being.
Australia has the second highest rate of prescriptions targeted for mood conditions per capita in the world (behind Iceland)!
Sleep is important, because it...
- Improves your immunity
- Regulates your mood
- Promotes tissue repair
- Commits new information to memory
- Helps control your weight
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces cortisol levels
According to the Sleep Health Foundation, more than half of adult Australians are suffering from at least one chronic sleep symptom that is affecting their ability to live a healthy, happy life!
Let me reduce the impact of stress on your body, by...
- Providing you with the core nutrients required during periods of stress
- Relieving stress-related symptoms
- Providing dietary advice to support your nervous system and overall well-being
- Developing stress management techniques
Is it hard to get to sleep or stay asleep?
A simple saliva test can determine whether your...
- Stress hormone, cortisol is raised - keeping you wide awake, or your
- Sleep hormone, melatonin is low - preventing you from getting sleepy!
Let me identify the cause and develop holistic strategies to help you wake refreshed and have more energy throughout the day, so you can function at your best!
Find out more about the Organic Acid Test (OAT), Neurotransmitter, Hormone, Stress and Sleep Profile diagnostic tests I offer.