Abode Mould Control 500ml Spray

$8.95

Our Mould Control spray is a revolutionary new formula unlike any other commercial brand available for treating household mould. High performance, contains no nasty chemicals and chlorine bleach free, this product will safely and effectively remove mould and biofilm from affected areas and can be used with microfiber cloths. The key to preventing household mould is reducing moisture where possible, rather than using toxic mould removal products that may do more harm than good.

Mould affects 1 in 3 Australian Homes. Exposure to mould can cause serious health issues including asthma, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue syndrome and many more. Mould only becomes a problem when there is a persistent moisture problem. If you suspect mould is an issue in your home, we recommend you contact a qualified Building Biologist or a certified IICRC mould remediator – visit www.buildingbiology.com.au for more information

.

Quantity:

500ml Spray

Category:

Description

Warnings:

a. Cautions, interactions, and contraindications of using the products.

b. Disclaimer if they are Practitioner Only products

Disclaimer: These products contain Practitioner Only products, so a consultation is warranted.  If you haven’t already, please schedule an appointment with me at your earliest convenience.

 

Download information

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Abode Mould Control 500ml Spray”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Menu