- Scientifically proven process to lose fat mass, lower weight and maintain it long-term;
- Easy to follow with clear guidelines, allowable food list, recipes, meal plans and shopping lists;
- Superior quality, highly absorbable, low allergenic Prescription Only products for best results;
- Specifically designed to lower your body's metabolic set-point, to keep off the weight for good;
- Certain probiotic strains have been shown to improve hunger signalling and prevent weight gain;
- Learn tips for success for goal setting, reading food labels, eating out and behaviour change.
Shake It Science – Lowering the Metabolic ‘Set-Point’ to Keep the Weight Off
Current evidence shows that your body has a metabolic weight ‘set-point’, which is influenced by many factors. For those who are overweight or obese, this set-point is higher, which can lead to difficulties in losing weight by dieting alone, or the swift regaining of weight following a diet regime. In order to successfully lose weight and keep it off, it is necessary to lower your body’s metabolic set-point.
The Shake It Program has been specifically designed to assist your body to lose weight and keep it off by making it simpler to adhere to a lower caloric intake, and also through addressing the lifestyle and behavioural factors that are typically neglected in weight loss diets.
Once you have lowered your set-point, and reached your goal weight, the Shake It Program provides ongoing direction and guidance on how to maintain your new weight to make sure you keep the weight off for good!
Research has Found a Link Between Body Weight and Gut Microbiome (Bacteria)!
A healthy microbiome positively influences blood glucose balance, hunger signals, calorie intake, and energy (fat) storage. However, if these organisms become imbalanced (a state called ‘dysbiosis’), they can trigger gut inflammation, disrupt hunger signalling and food metabolism, and actually harvest more calories from food. In studies, lean people were shown to have a different gut microbiome to obese people.
Specific probiotic strains, have been shown to prevent weight gain, improve levels of fat mass, abdominal fat, waist circumference, and lean muscle mass. They were also shown to reduce cholesterol and obesity-associated inflammation in the body.
Supporting the health of the gut microbiome is one of the features of the Shake It Program. Find out more about how these specific strains of probiotics can help you today!